Blog Archive

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's a Small World After All

Am preoccupied cooking (Bar B Q) for a dinner party I’m having for my grandson’s friend from childhood who is leaving for a job in Montana. The two “go back to” about the 1st grade and days when I took them for laser tag and ducked their Ninja Turtle moves. The friend is going to be a TV sports anchor there and the distance, to me, is like sending him off to the New World. I have a couple of nieces and a nephew who survived and even enjoyed life in Montana so it should be pleasant.
My other thought is to followers who got tricked into thinking I, as a blogger, know about computers. The URL I sent out for it is, of course, wrong. But I’m impressed with the first two followers who signed up with apparently no problems. They “won” the IQ test and I failed it miserably.
My book cover is done after 3 mock-ups and I love it. Can’t put it here as it is “corrupted” and can’t be copied yet. Something about rights and/or copyrights. I’m sure the Chinese have it with no problems as Savannah Spell was available in Chinese online before I even had a copy of it in English. Oh well, such is our small world after all.
Guess that makes Montana right next door.