Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

for better or worse

For Better or Worse
I have signed an "agreement" with Createspace.com to produce the completed trilogy, Savannah Spell to Yorktown, that began with Savannah Spell and was followed by Mirror My Soul. My readers have been kind in encouraging me to do so and much painful editing and cutting of the first two books was involved. I must admit to having killed, albeit in Ben Franklin style, four characters in the first book, two in the second and others before completing the work. It will be carried on Amazon.com and should be available there within the next few months.Wish me well and Email me your comments if you will. I will share them here as I receive them.
I am moving on to another subject in my writing, much of which is semi- autobiographical. It is American History nonetheless with efforts directed towards those, like myself, who were too young for military service, in World War II (that's not 11)
but carry that experience in our souls. The effort will include how we recovered to incorporate that experience into our growth to the present day. Any of your thoughts on that subject would also be welcome.